Joint Venture Providence Park, Michigan Endoscopy Center Earns CON
Providence Park Hospital in Novi, Mich., and Michigan Endoscopy Center in Farmington Hills have received a certificate of need for a joint venture endoscopy center on the hospital's campus, according to an Observer & Eccentric report.
The center will have two procedure suites and room for the addition of a third suite.
Construction on the center will start in July. It is expected to open in December.
Mark DeVore, MD, board-certified gastroenterologist, will serve as the medical director of the center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Licking Memorial Hospital Reverts to Outpatient Surgery Center
Connecticut Orthopedic Specialty Group to Convert Former Clothing Store into Surgery Center
AmSurg Acquires Ownership in Merritt Healthcare Endoscopy Center in Stamford
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About