Joint Township District Memorial Hospital to Receive $100k Pledge for ASC
The $15,000 check will go towards a $100,000 pledge for the new ASC.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions or Openings
CON Drama: The Battle Continues Over South Carolina's Program
Texas Fertility Center Opens Surgery Center, IVF Lab
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- UnitedHealth Group starts exchange offer for SCA shares following Optum deal; Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 5 ASC company notes
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic
- Specialists in Urology AAAHC accredited: 3 things to know
- Vermont's health plan closely mimics GOP proposal: 6 key notes