Joint Township District Memorial Hospital to Receive $100k Pledge for ASC
The $15,000 check will go towards a $100,000 pledge for the new ASC.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions or Openings
CON Drama: The Battle Continues Over South Carolina's Program
Texas Fertility Center Opens Surgery Center, IVF Lab
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Wilmington Health Receives CON Approval for ASC ExpansionRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis