Joint Township District Memorial Hospital to Receive $100k Pledge for ASC
The $15,000 check will go towards a $100,000 pledge for the new ASC.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions or Openings
CON Drama: The Battle Continues Over South Carolina's Program
Texas Fertility Center Opens Surgery Center, IVF Lab
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center