Joint Township District Memorial Hospital to Receive $100k Pledge for ASC
The $15,000 check will go towards a $100,000 pledge for the new ASC.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions or Openings
CON Drama: The Battle Continues Over South Carolina's Program
Texas Fertility Center Opens Surgery Center, IVF Lab
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes