Johnson City Medical Center Debuts New $63M Surgery Center
Johnson City (Tenn.) Medical Center opened a new $63 million surgery center on Friday.
The center includes 16 operating rooms and 48 patient bays for pre- and postoperative patient care. The operating rooms are 30 percent larger than the medical center's old ORs.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Key Observations on ASC Transactions in 2013
Outlook for Investment and M&A Activity in the ASC Sector
Where ASCs Fit in the Consolidating Health System Market
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- OIG: HIPAA Is Not Being Fully Enforced
- 5 Reasons to Get Accredited by The Joint Commission
- How to Increase Practice Reimbursement: Increased Patients, Increased Cash-Flow
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic