Jefferson Hospital Breaks Ground on Bethel Park ASC
Pittsburgh Business Times.
Scheduled to be complete in early 2015, the addition will feature three operating rooms, two gastrointestinal procedure rooms, a medical oncology suite and physician offices.
Health insurer Highmark, which acquired Jefferson Hospital in 2013, had announced in April it would invest $25 million in the project, according to another Pittsburgh Business Times report.
More Articles on Transaction and Valuation:
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
St. Luke's East Hospital Expands Ambulatory Surgery Center
3 ASC Transaction Trends: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASCs on the radar of Florida SenateRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes