Jefferson Hospital Breaks Ground on Bethel Park ASC
Scheduled to be complete in early 2015, the addition will feature three operating rooms, two gastrointestinal procedure rooms, a medical oncology suite and physician offices.
Health insurer Highmark, which acquired Jefferson Hospital in 2013, had announced in April it would invest $25 million in the project, according to another Pittsburgh Business Times report.
More Articles on Transaction and Valuation:
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
St. Luke's East Hospital Expands Ambulatory Surgery Center
3 ASC Transaction Trends: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The physician group collaborative: An emerging alternative for independent radiology practices
- SCA partners with the Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery in Illinois, Nobilis Health CEO acquires 10k company shares & more — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- The best strategies to engage millennial nurse leaders
- School districts now offering free healthcare to students — 4 takeaways
- AmSurg decreases 6.66% on Feb. 3: 3 points