ISPM ASC at Camp Creek Opens
report from Interventional Management Services.
Pickens Patterson III, MD, and Rhee Miller, MD, now perform interventional pain procedures at the surgery center on Wednesdays and IMS hopes to open the surgery center on more days in the future.
Dr. Miller has more than 10 years of experience in anesthesiology and interventional pain, previously serving as vice president of Georgia Anesthesiology Consultants at Newton Medical Center. Dr. Patterson is double board certified in anesthesiology and pain management medicine and previously served in private practice.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
8 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
8 Key Thoughts for ASCs on Out-of-Network Services
20 Surgery Centers Expected to Open in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
SCA announces price of secondary common stock: 5 things to knowRead Now
- President Obama enlists Anthem, Cigna and Ceasars Entertainment to help study medical billing
- 20k gains in ambulatory care employment, healthcare jobs recession resistant
- Professional advice in GI: 2 gastroenterologists on the words that helped shape their careers
- 7 things for gastroenterologists to know for today – March 27, 2015
- SCA announces price of secondary common stock: 5 things to know