ISPM ASC at Camp Creek Opens
Pickens Patterson III, MD, and Rhee Miller, MD, now perform interventional pain procedures at the surgery center on Wednesdays and IMS hopes to open the surgery center on more days in the future.
Dr. Miller has more than 10 years of experience in anesthesiology and interventional pain, previously serving as vice president of Georgia Anesthesiology Consultants at Newton Medical Center. Dr. Patterson is double board certified in anesthesiology and pain management medicine and previously served in private practice.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
8 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
8 Key Thoughts for ASCs on Out-of-Network Services
20 Surgery Centers Expected to Open in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know
- Two-time colorectal cancer survivor Dr. Samuel Pace spends retirement promoting cancer awareness: 4 key notes