ISPM ASC at Camp Creek Opens
report from Interventional Management Services.
Pickens Patterson III, MD, and Rhee Miller, MD, now perform interventional pain procedures at the surgery center on Wednesdays and IMS hopes to open the surgery center on more days in the future.
Dr. Miller has more than 10 years of experience in anesthesiology and interventional pain, previously serving as vice president of Georgia Anesthesiology Consultants at Newton Medical Center. Dr. Patterson is double board certified in anesthesiology and pain management medicine and previously served in private practice.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
8 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
8 Key Thoughts for ASCs on Out-of-Network Services
20 Surgery Centers Expected to Open in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 M&A survival tips for ASCsRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting