Illinois State Board Delays Vote on New Roscoe Surgery Center
Beloit officials requested that vote be delayed until the board's April 22 meeting.
The surgery center would allow Beloit to shift its outpatient surgery procedures and GI procedures to its NorthPointe campus.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Does ASC Location Affect Valuation: 15 Statistics
Northstar Healthcare Reports $13.5M in 4Q Patient Revenue, Up 108%
A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center of Kenai opens, seeks transfer agreementRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why