Illinois Physicians, Northwest Community Healthcare Day Center Partner on Joint Venture
report from the Chicago Tribune.
The joint venture began on the first of the year and includes more than 30 investors for the facility. The multispecialty facility includes 10 surgical suites, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
The Future of Spine Surgery at ASCs: Q&A With Meridian Surgical Partners President Kenny Hancock
12 Statistics for Ambulatory Surgery Center Revenue Cycle Management
10 Steps to Take Control of Implant Prices From ASC Leaders
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASCRead Now
- 12 ASCs With Innovative Cost-Cutting Initiatives
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC