Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health Opens as Joint Venture Between Hospital, Physicians and Physicians Endoscopy
Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health, a joint venture between Hudson Valley Hospital Center, five local GI physicians and Physicians Endoscopy, opened earlier this month, according to a PE release.
The center contains two rooms and is located within the hospital's newly constructed medical office building. The two practices have been developing the new GI/endoscopy center for the past 18 months, after the physicians realized that consolidating their office-based endoscopy rooms into a surgery center would provide a more viable business over the long term.
Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health represents PE's 22nd partnered center, their sixth affiliated center in the state, and their fourth hospital joint venture in New York.
Related Articles in Transactions & Valuation:
Provena United Samaritans Medical Center Receives Approval to Acquire Surgery Center
South Carolina Restores CON Funding for ASCs, Hospitals
6 Ways to Boost ASC Business by Saying 'Yes' to Surgeons
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition