Hudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery Adds GynecologyHudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery in Middletown, N.Y., has added gynecological procedures.
OB/GYN Alex M. Joanow, DO, a founding partner of Horizon Family Medical Group, will lead the gynecology procedures at HVAS. Dr. Joanow is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, and has served as a National Committee Member for the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
At the ASC, Dr. Joanow will perform procedures including minimally invasive surgery for removing ovarian cysts, polyps and fibroids; laparoscopic tubal ligations and placement of long-acting reversible contraceptives.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
Elmhurst Outpatient Surgery Center 1st Illinois ASC to Offer Catalys Laser Surgery
St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center Breaks Ground on ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mazor Robotics Sells Renaissance Spine System to Russian Oncology Center
- EOS imaging Expands Asian Distribution to 6 Countries
- 4 Reasons ICD-10 is Important to Healthcare
- Facilities Should Renew Efforts to Have Disaster Procedures in Place
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching