HSA PrimeCare Completes Sale & Leaseback of Indiana Surgery Center
Prior to the closing, HSA PrimeCare executed on long-term lease agreement with the physician group APAC Centers for Pain Management to occupy the entire building. Half of the building houses a surgical suite and recovery area and the other half houses physical therapy space and physician offices.
HSA PrimeCare partners with healthcare institutions to create development, project management, leasing, monetization and property management real estate solutions.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
CON Drama: The Battle Over South Carolina's Program Continues
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions or Openings
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Iowa Governor looks to weaken state's CON
- 40% of voters want Trump to expand Medicaid; 49% think he won't: 5 key trends
- UnitedHealth Group starts exchange offer for SCA shares following Optum deal; Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 5 ASC company notes
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic