HSA PrimeCare Completes Sale & Leaseback of Indiana Surgery Center
Prior to the closing, HSA PrimeCare executed on long-term lease agreement with the physician group APAC Centers for Pain Management to occupy the entire building. Half of the building houses a surgical suite and recovery area and the other half houses physical therapy space and physician offices.
HSA PrimeCare partners with healthcare institutions to create development, project management, leasing, monetization and property management real estate solutions.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
CON Drama: The Battle Over South Carolina's Program Continues
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions or Openings
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute opens new location in Naples: 4 things to knowRead Now
- 3 pieces of legislation for ASC leaders to know
- Possible treatment to protect against Marburg and Ebola viruses — 7 things to know
- Thailand's first case of MERS cleared of virus — 5 facts to know
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bruce Sands of Mount Sinai Hospital
- William Blair gives EndoChoice 'outperform' rating: 4 notes