Houston's Victory Healthcare Likely to Turn San Antonio Facility Into Surgery Center
Houston-based Victory Healthcare is likely to turn one of its San Antonio facilities into an ambulatory surgery center, according to a San Antonio News report.
Robert Helms, chairman and CEO of Victory Healthcare, discussed plans for the facility at the groundbreaking for a new hospital, Victory Medical Center, on San Antonio's Northwest side. The hospital is expected to specialize in neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery and neuro/spine surgery.
Mr. Helms said he expects the ASC to serve as a complement to the new hospital, which is projected to complete in spring 2013.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About