Houston's Victory Healthcare Likely to Turn San Antonio Facility Into Surgery Center
Houston-based Victory Healthcare is likely to turn one of its San Antonio facilities into an ambulatory surgery center, according to a San Antonio News report.
Robert Helms, chairman and CEO of Victory Healthcare, discussed plans for the facility at the groundbreaking for a new hospital, Victory Medical Center, on San Antonio's Northwest side. The hospital is expected to specialize in neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery and neuro/spine surgery.
Mr. Helms said he expects the ASC to serve as a complement to the new hospital, which is projected to complete in spring 2013.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition