Houston Healthcare Expands Surgery Center
The first procedure in the newly expanded center is scheduled to take place next week. The expansion, part of a larger Houston Healthcare improvement project, is designed to benefit patient patients and the Robins Air Force Base.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hattiesburg Clinic Expansion Includes Potential for Outpatient Surgery Center
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
22 Physician-Owned ASCs Opening or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today