Houston Healthcare Expands Surgery Center
The first procedure in the newly expanded center is scheduled to take place next week. The expansion, part of a larger Houston Healthcare improvement project, is designed to benefit patient patients and the Robins Air Force Base.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hattiesburg Clinic Expansion Includes Potential for Outpatient Surgery Center
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
22 Physician-Owned ASCs Opening or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"