Houston Healthcare Expands Surgery Center
The first procedure in the newly expanded center is scheduled to take place next week. The expansion, part of a larger Houston Healthcare improvement project, is designed to benefit patient patients and the Robins Air Force Base.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hattiesburg Clinic Expansion Includes Potential for Outpatient Surgery Center
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
22 Physician-Owned ASCs Opening or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Study finds Latino CRC incidence rate varies by background: 5 insights
- Dr. Ellen Beswick receives $1.7M NIH grant to study colorectal cancer: 5 notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia implements EMR product Anesthesia Touch in 3 states: 3 notes
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Aug. 22-Aug. 26
- 52% of coders assign codes based on documentation, regardless of physician query: 5 things to know