Houston Healthcare Expands Surgery Center
The first procedure in the newly expanded center is scheduled to take place next week. The expansion, part of a larger Houston Healthcare improvement project, is designed to benefit patient patients and the Robins Air Force Base.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hattiesburg Clinic Expansion Includes Potential for Outpatient Surgery Center
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
22 Physician-Owned ASCs Opening or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC wrong-site surgeries up in Q4: 4 points
- Trump speaks out on healthcare plans 1 week after withdrawing GOP bill
- Which medical professionals report the highest burnout rate?
- Nurse, hospital union opposes Rhode Island ASC sale to Prospect CharterCare: 6 highlights
- Texas health system to open $5.2M ASC: 4 points