Houston Healthcare Expands Surgery Center
The first procedure in the newly expanded center is scheduled to take place next week. The expansion, part of a larger Houston Healthcare improvement project, is designed to benefit patient patients and the Robins Air Force Base.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hattiesburg Clinic Expansion Includes Potential for Outpatient Surgery Center
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
22 Physician-Owned ASCs Opening or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 M&A survival tips for ASCsRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology