Hospital Prices Up 0.1% in April
Compared with April 2009, hospital prices were up 3.7 percent. Physicians' offices were up 0.4 percent in April from the previous month.
Read the BLS's news release on the April Produce Price Index.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup