Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center Opens Outpatient Surgery Center
Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center in Waco, Texas, announced the opening of its new outpatient surgery center that offers orthopedic surgery services.
The center is more than 13,000 square feet and features four operating rooms. It offers numerous surgical services, including general orthopedics, hand procedures, spine procedures and pain management procedures.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Merritt Healthcare Partners With Orthopedic Associates of Central Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Center
Lock Haven Hospital, Martin & Suhey Orthopedics Partner for Orthopedic Care
Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center Opens Hudson Location
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center
- Mississippi ASC OK to Choose New Buyer After Signing Letter of Intent, Court Says
- Study: Security More Than Seamlessness Defines Continuity of Care for Patients
- Dr. Ross Benthien to Serve as President of Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Medline Names Roche Diagnostics Platinum Vendor of the Year for Post-Acute Care