Highmark to Invest $25M in Bethel Park ASC
Pittsburgh Business Times report.
The ASC is a part of Highmark's investment in Jefferson Hospital, a part of the health insurer's Allegheny Health Network of hospitals.
Overall, Highmark plans to invest $118 million in community health projects.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
AmSurg Executives Sell 26.5k Shares
ASC Company Services & Ownership: 7 Things to Know
5 Recent Hospital & ASC Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
New Physician Buy-In: 4 Trends for Joint Venture ASCsRead Now
- 5 Common Mistakes That Cause Small Businesses to Fail
- At the Forefront of Bundled Payments & Clinical Quality: Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute
- 13 Orthopedics-Driven ASCs That Are 10,000+ Square Feet
- Young Gastroenterologists: The Essential Skills to Thrive in Healthcare Today
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award