Heart & vascular ASC undergoes million-dollar renovation: 4 points
St. Louis-based McGrath & Associates finished updating St. Louis Heart and Vascular, which features an ASC and medical offices, according to St. Louis Business Journal.
Here are four points:
1. The $5.6 million renovation included removing roof overhangs and raising the parapet walls to heighten the building.
2. McGrath & Associates also updated the wall and floor finishes and added a glass and stainless steel stairway.
3. The building's first floor houses an operating room with pre- and post-op recovery rooms.
4. The facility's second floor features physicians' offices, exam rooms and a PET/CT scanner.
More articles on surgery centers:
Illinois ASC to close after health system acquisition, 2 years of $1M+ losses: 5 key notes
2 new GI-driven ASCs & facilities — February 2017
SurgCenter Developments opens 100th operational center; Tenet Q4 net losses total $79M & more—5 ASC company notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights