Healthcare Transaction in 2014: 4 Trends to Watch
Irving Levin Associates.
The trends to watch include:
1. Acquiring organizations getting pickier.
2. More non-ownership collaborative arrangements.
3. Continued hospital acquisition of physicians and medical groups.
4. Ambiguity surrounding antitrust enforcement.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Symbion, Great Falls Clinic Partner to Open New FacilityRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers