Hattiesburg Clinic Expansion Includes Potential for Outpatient Surgery Center
One of the new facilities, set to open in summer 2015, will house a clinic, physical therapy services and an eye care practice. The facility has space to accommodate two additional providers, as well as 4,750 square feet that have the potential to house an outpatient surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
Industry Mega Mergers: What Do the AmSurg-Sheridan & Surgery Partners-Symbion Deals Mean for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes