Hattiesburg Clinic Expansion Includes Potential for Outpatient Surgery Center
One of the new facilities, set to open in summer 2015, will house a clinic, physical therapy services and an eye care practice. The facility has space to accommodate two additional providers, as well as 4,750 square feet that have the potential to house an outpatient surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
Industry Mega Mergers: What Do the AmSurg-Sheridan & Surgery Partners-Symbion Deals Mean for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?
- AmSurg shares receive 'buy' rating: 5 notes