Hattiesburg Clinic Expansion Includes Potential for Outpatient Surgery Center
One of the new facilities, set to open in summer 2015, will house a clinic, physical therapy services and an eye care practice. The facility has space to accommodate two additional providers, as well as 4,750 square feet that have the potential to house an outpatient surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
Industry Mega Mergers: What Do the AmSurg-Sheridan & Surgery Partners-Symbion Deals Mean for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
National Bank Financial raises MFC's price target to C$16.50Read Now
- 15 eye centers achieve Cataract Innovator status
- Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinions
- 15 statistics on net worth for physicians: Orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology
- Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to know
- Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to know