Guadalupe Regional Medical Center to Begin Purchase Negotiations for South Texas Surgical Center
Seguin, Texas-based Guadalupe Regional Medical Center will begin negotiating the purchase of South Texas Surgical Center, according to a Seguin Gazette report.
The hospital's board of directors authorized CEO Robert Haynes to negotiate the deal, which would include buying the business and leasing of the building, according to the report. Negotiations on the 18,000-square-foot facility could be complete by the beginning of April.
South Texas Surgical Center includes four operating rooms and two procedure rooms, and it currently supports nine specialties.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Community Hospital Breaks Ground on Canyon View Surgery Center
6 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
5 Ways to Boost Profits for Cash-Strapped ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Business Analytics for Healthcare Organizations: Maximize Information While Minimizing Efforts
- Dr. Brian Cole of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Travels to Kenya on Mission Trip
- Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine to Break Ground on Expansion
- Advanced Pain Management Joins California Pain Network
- 3 Focus Areas for Developing the Clinical Environment for New Services