Greensboro Specialty Surgical Center Earns CON Approval for $5M Expansion
The Business Journal.
The surgery center needed to obtain a certificate of need from the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation to move forward with the project.
The project will include the addition of 5,800-square-feet, renovation of 2,700-square-feet and a new procedure room. The surgery center performed 2,583 surgical cases in 2012.
Greensboro Specialty Surgical Center is affiliated with Surgical Care Affiliates.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Kalaeida Health to Build $2.7M Surgery Center in Orchard Park
ASC Sector M&A Activity: Outlook for 2014
St. John's Hospital Explores Possibility of Acquiring Prairie Surgicenter for $8.5M
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies