Great Plains Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center Opens in Olathe
The Great Plains Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery's new surgery center will open this month in Olathe, Kansas, according to a report by The Dispatch.
The surgery center will offer services including tooth extraction, dental implants and reconstructive facial surgery.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
9 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions
Dr. Robert Tyrrell to Acquire Midwest Vein & Laser in Dayton
12 Statistics on Case Volume Mix at ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PriorityOne to Expand Team in 2014, Move to Bigger Office Location
- BayCare Ambulatory Surgery Center to Begin Expansion Project
- Albany Urology Clinic & Surgical Center Opens in New Location
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Names Nueterra Global Alliance Best New Business
- Weill Cornell Researchers Link Controlled Breathing to IBD Symptom Relief