Gov. Dannel Malloy Supports Investment for New Ambulatory Care Facility at Connecticut Health Center
Governor Dannel P. Malloy has signed legislation that has helped finance the new $203 million ambulatory care facility at the University of Connecticut Health Center campus in Farmington, according to a CT News Junkie report.
Gov. Malloy signed a bill that created a $200 million bioscience fund, which helped support the construction of the new center. The 300,000-square-foot project is expected to reach completion in December 2014.
The Bioscience Connecticut fund will also contribute to the renovation of 238,000 square feet of existing research facilities and add to annual bioresearch funding.
The ambulatory care center will house more than 20 different specialties.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Physicians Realty Trust Acquires El Paso Hospital, Medical Office Building for $40M
California Surgery Center Adds Cosmetic Surgery Division
Washington Health System Plans Women's Health Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Centers for Special Surgery of Essex County opens in New JerseyRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics