Gov. Dannel Malloy Supports Investment for New Ambulatory Care Facility at Connecticut Health Center
Governor Dannel P. Malloy has signed legislation that has helped finance the new $203 million ambulatory care facility at the University of Connecticut Health Center campus in Farmington, according to a CT News Junkie report.
Gov. Malloy signed a bill that created a $200 million bioscience fund, which helped support the construction of the new center. The 300,000-square-foot project is expected to reach completion in December 2014.
The Bioscience Connecticut fund will also contribute to the renovation of 238,000 square feet of existing research facilities and add to annual bioresearch funding.
The ambulatory care center will house more than 20 different specialties.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Physicians Realty Trust Acquires El Paso Hospital, Medical Office Building for $40M
California Surgery Center Adds Cosmetic Surgery Division
Washington Health System Plans Women's Health Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
32 ASC acquisitions in 2014Read Now
- 12 tips to negotiate a deal more effectively
- ASC stock report — 5 key company updates
- New EndoChoice slim scope, US Endoscopy distribution agreement & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- VisionCare completes financing for commercialization of telescope implant
- House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementation