Georgia's Northside Hospital Opens New Outpatient Surgery Center
Northside Hospital in Cumming, Ga., has opened the new Northside-Forsyth Outpatient Surgery center, according to an Access North GA report.
The surgery center features four operating rooms and a suite for GI endoscopy procedures. The first patient at the 14,175-square-foot center was treated last month.
The surgery center offers general surgery, orthopedics, plastic surgery, ophthalmology, ENT and podiatry services.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Transactions & Valuation:
10 Hospitals Acquiring or Developing Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Miami Children's to Open Four New Outpatient Centers
Cincinnati Urology Surgery Center Sells Office Building for $5.4M
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers