Georgia Supreme Court to Review Surgery Center CON Issuance Case
The Daily Report.
Fulton Superior Court Judge Alford Dempsey Jr. reversed the decision to issue a CON. The Georgia Supreme Court has agreed to review the decision made by the lower court.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
CONs in the ASC Industry: A Brief History & Analysis
University of Miami to Open Ambulatory Care Center in 2016
20 Surgery Centers Expected to Open in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?Read Now
- 20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient Characteristics
- Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System
- University of Louisville Names Dr. Craig McClain Associate VP of Health Affairs