Geisinger Health System Adds Ambulatory Surgery Center to Gray's Woods Facility
Centre Daily Times report.
The new 80,000-square-foot, $42 million facility will house a four-operating room ambulatory surgery center. The system intends to consolidate surgical services and move a number of services from its Scenery Park location to the newly expanded Gray's Woods location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
Spectrum Orthopaedics Breaks Ground on New ASC
Via Christis Surgery Center Project Moves Forward
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Majid Jamali to open oral, maxillofacial surgery center in New YorkRead Now
- The power of choice in patients' hands: New price transparency app launches
- Deion Sanders to keynote Future of Spine conference – 5 things to know about Deion Sanders
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?