Geisinger Health System Adds Ambulatory Surgery Center to Gray's Woods Facility
The new 80,000-square-foot, $42 million facility will house a four-operating room ambulatory surgery center. The system intends to consolidate surgical services and move a number of services from its Scenery Park location to the newly expanded Gray's Woods location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
Spectrum Orthopaedics Breaks Ground on New ASC
Via Christis Surgery Center Project Moves Forward
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu of Desert Gastroenterology Associates
- Tenapanor provides 'compelling' symptom relief in phase IIb trial: 3 insights
- Gastro Health acquires Gastroenterology Consultants: 4 key notes
- Top Doctor Awards honors Dr. Kevin Collier: 3 points
- AAAHC elects board officers: 4 insights