Geisinger Health System Adds Ambulatory Surgery Center to Gray's Woods Facility
Centre Daily Times report.
The new 80,000-square-foot, $42 million facility will house a four-operating room ambulatory surgery center. The system intends to consolidate surgical services and move a number of services from its Scenery Park location to the newly expanded Gray's Woods location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
Spectrum Orthopaedics Breaks Ground on New ASC
Via Christis Surgery Center Project Moves Forward
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
18 statistics on podiatry revenue per case at ASCsRead Now
- Exceptional ASC nurse leaders: Key advice for finding & keeping them
- pCLE effective at diagnosing biliary cancer patients during ERCP, study says
- GI physician to know: Dr. Rudolph Bedford of Southern California Gastroenterology Group
- Dr. Jean-François Pittet to serve as next editor-in-chief of Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Eastern Niagara hopes new surgery center will boost