Geisinger Health System Adds Ambulatory Surgery Center to Gray's Woods Facility
Centre Daily Times report.
The new 80,000-square-foot, $42 million facility will house a four-operating room ambulatory surgery center. The system intends to consolidate surgical services and move a number of services from its Scenery Park location to the newly expanded Gray's Woods location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
Spectrum Orthopaedics Breaks Ground on New ASC
Via Christis Surgery Center Project Moves Forward
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hawthorn Surgery Center Relocates ASC in IllinoisRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers