Foundation Healthcare refinances debt
The seven-year term loan is price at 30-day LIBOR plus 4.25 percent. The revolving credit facility is priced at 30-day LIBOR plus 3.75 percent.
The new financing structure is expected to result is cash flow savings of $2 million annually.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
57 Ambulatory Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in 2014
USPI Acquires Majority Interest in Somerset Ambulatory Surgery Center
Houston Healthcare Expands Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 10 states with the highest & lowest ASC hospital transfers
- 4 points on Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists meeting patient demand through its orthopedic-driven ASC
- Illinois co-op sues government over $72.8 risk-corridor payments: 5 key points
- Potential $500M losses spur BCBS of Minnesota to drop individualized plans: 6 things to know
- AAAASF accredits Valley Ambulatory Surgical Center: 4 facts