Foundation Healthcare refinances debt
The seven-year term loan is price at 30-day LIBOR plus 4.25 percent. The revolving credit facility is priced at 30-day LIBOR plus 3.75 percent.
The new financing structure is expected to result is cash flow savings of $2 million annually.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
57 Ambulatory Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in 2014
USPI Acquires Majority Interest in Somerset Ambulatory Surgery Center
Houston Healthcare Expands Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mednax acquires Nevada ophthalmology practice: 5 things to know
- Kenny Hancock joins Partners Surgical Corp. as chief business development officer: 4 key points
- Replaced Olympus duodenoscopes tied to new bacterial outbreak in overseas facility: 6 key notes
- Are municipal bonds right for you?
- Remedy Partners reports 7.7% episode of care savings through voluntary bundled payment models: 5 insights