Foundation Healthcare refinances debt
completed a new $27.5 million term loan and a $2.5 million revolving credit facility.
The seven-year term loan is price at 30-day LIBOR plus 4.25 percent. The revolving credit facility is priced at 30-day LIBOR plus 3.75 percent.
The new financing structure is expected to result is cash flow savings of $2 million annually.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
57 Ambulatory Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in 2014
USPI Acquires Majority Interest in Somerset Ambulatory Surgery Center
Houston Healthcare Expands Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
8 new outpatient surgery centers in June 2015Read Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes