Foundation Healthcare refinances debt
completed a new $27.5 million term loan and a $2.5 million revolving credit facility.
The seven-year term loan is price at 30-day LIBOR plus 4.25 percent. The revolving credit facility is priced at 30-day LIBOR plus 3.75 percent.
The new financing structure is expected to result is cash flow savings of $2 million annually.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
57 Ambulatory Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in 2014
USPI Acquires Majority Interest in Somerset Ambulatory Surgery Center
Houston Healthcare Expands Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Partners to divest Florida ASC in FTC settlementRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014