Foundation Healthcare Names Hubert King CFO
Mr. King previously served as vice president and chief financial officer of SoutheastHEALTH, a four hospital system including a tertiary care hospital with three satellite hospital facilities and multiple outpatient facilities. He has also been CFO of hospitals and healthcare systems.
Mr. King has public company experience as vice president of a publicly traded hospital services company worth more than $125 million in revenues.
"Hugh's experience and proven leadership capabilities are a perfect fit for Foundation at this juncture in our Company's development," said Foundation Healthcare CEO Stanton Nelson. "His extensive experience in our industry makes him a great fit for Foundation Healthcare and we are thrilled to have been able to attract and executive of his caliber to this critical position. We are looking forward to having him as a key member of the Foundation Healthcare team."
Mr. King began his career as a certified public accountant with Ernst & Young.
During the first quarter of 2014, Foundation Healthcare reported $22.1 million in net revenue, up 18 percent over the same period last year. Patient services revenue also increased 23 percent.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Core Concepts on Robotic Partial Knee Surgery in ASCs
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes