Foundation Healthcare 4Q Revenue Jumps 48% in 2013
The company also reported adjusted EBITDA of $3.4 million for its fourth quarter, compared to $0.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Foundation Healthcare reported $93.14 million in revenue for the year ended Dec. 31, 2013, up 75.8 percent from $52.98 million in 2012.
The company completed the acquisition of Foundation Surgery Affiliates and Foundation Surgical Hospital Affiliates in July 2013.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Symbion Revenue Increases 8.9& to $535.6M
Medical Facilities Corporation Shares Price Target Rises to $21
Wolfe Eye Clinic, Heartland Eye Care Merge
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center of Kenai opens, seeks transfer agreementRead Now
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article
- Unique Pharmaceuticals issues 100+ product recall for ASCs, hospitals
- Surgery Center of Oklahoma procedures save $600k for Oklahoma County government