Foundation Healthcare 4Q Revenue Jumps 48% in 2013
The company also reported adjusted EBITDA of $3.4 million for its fourth quarter, compared to $0.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Foundation Healthcare reported $93.14 million in revenue for the year ended Dec. 31, 2013, up 75.8 percent from $52.98 million in 2012.
The company completed the acquisition of Foundation Surgery Affiliates and Foundation Surgical Hospital Affiliates in July 2013.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Symbion Revenue Increases 8.9& to $535.6M
Medical Facilities Corporation Shares Price Target Rises to $21
Wolfe Eye Clinic, Heartland Eye Care Merge
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Stormont-Vail HealthCare breaks ground on surgery centerRead Now
- 4 ASCs with effective purchasing strategies
- Temple University School of Medicine appoints Dr. Marshall Ki Lee assistant professor of anesthesiology
- California set to pass standards bill for surgical technicians
- 4 strategies for adapting your team to change
- 4 questions to ask about managed care before joint-venturing