Florida's New Port Richey Surgery Center to Expand, Move to Trinity
Suncoast News report.
Opened in 1985, the same-day surgery center has outgrown its current facility, according to administrator Linda Bedwell. The current location has 9,000 square feet; the new location will provide nearly double the space, at 19,000 square feet.
The surgery center will change its name to New Port Richey Surgery Center at Trinity. The new facility contains two treatment rooms and four operating rooms, as well as nine pre-op bays.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
SurgCenter Founder Sean O'Neal to Open Chiropractic Franchise
70 of the ASCs That Opened in the US in 2012
Proposed 2014 Architectural Guidelines Could Prove Burdensome for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
$7M joint venture surgery center to open in MarylandRead Now
- ASGE STAR program to offer Barrett's ablation course
- EndoChoice releases FUSE portfolio's slim colonoscope
- Ohio receives $75M in federal funding to test value-based billing model
- AAAHC names 2014 awards for ambulatory QI programs
- NECC founders charged in deadly 2012 meningitis outbreak — 7 things to know