Florida's New Port Richey Surgery Center to Expand, Move to Trinity
Opened in 1985, the same-day surgery center has outgrown its current facility, according to administrator Linda Bedwell. The current location has 9,000 square feet; the new location will provide nearly double the space, at 19,000 square feet.
The surgery center will change its name to New Port Richey Surgery Center at Trinity. The new facility contains two treatment rooms and four operating rooms, as well as nine pre-op bays.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
SurgCenter Founder Sean O'Neal to Open Chiropractic Franchise
70 of the ASCs That Opened in the US in 2012
Proposed 2014 Architectural Guidelines Could Prove Burdensome for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Legislators advocate for vaccines as debate over effectiveness takes center stage
- GI leader to know: Dr. Sam Moussa of Adobe Gastroenterology
- Woodland Hills Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 key notes
- Vision Eye Center acquires Virginia eye care practice: 3 key notes
- 5 ways CMS changes are affecting reimbursement for ASCs, anesthesia practices and providers