Florida's New Port Richey Surgery Center to Expand, Move to Trinity
Opened in 1985, the same-day surgery center has outgrown its current facility, according to administrator Linda Bedwell. The current location has 9,000 square feet; the new location will provide nearly double the space, at 19,000 square feet.
The surgery center will change its name to New Port Richey Surgery Center at Trinity. The new facility contains two treatment rooms and four operating rooms, as well as nine pre-op bays.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
SurgCenter Founder Sean O'Neal to Open Chiropractic Franchise
70 of the ASCs That Opened in the US in 2012
Proposed 2014 Architectural Guidelines Could Prove Burdensome for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?