Florida's New Port Richey Surgery Center to Expand, Move to Trinity
Suncoast News report.
Opened in 1985, the same-day surgery center has outgrown its current facility, according to administrator Linda Bedwell. The current location has 9,000 square feet; the new location will provide nearly double the space, at 19,000 square feet.
The surgery center will change its name to New Port Richey Surgery Center at Trinity. The new facility contains two treatment rooms and four operating rooms, as well as nine pre-op bays.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
SurgCenter Founder Sean O'Neal to Open Chiropractic Franchise
70 of the ASCs That Opened in the US in 2012
Proposed 2014 Architectural Guidelines Could Prove Burdensome for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MFC Announces April DividendRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA