Florida's Munroe Medical Center to Purchase 20% of Surgery Center of Ocala
The new partnership will give the non-profit, 421-bed hospital access to the surgery center's four operating rooms, two procedure rooms and 6 percent of the market share that the facility controls.
The surgery center performs around 4,200 procedures annually. Through the partnership, it will have access to Munroe Regional's market and benefit from purchasing power for supplies and medicine.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
CON Regulations by State: ASCs and the Limit on Expansion
Valuation Firm VMG Health Announces Two New Partners
Virtua Partners With New Jersey's Ramapo Valley Surgical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights