Florida International University, Miami Children's Partner to Open Pediatric Surgery Center
Florida International University and Miami Children's Hospital have partnered to open a 36,000-square-foot pediatric outpatient surgery facility on the FIU campus in Miami, according to a South Florida Business Journal report.
The ambulatory care center is expected to open in January 2015.
The Building Better Communities Bond Program is funding the project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Carolina Orthopaedic Specialists to open surgery centerRead Now
- Blue Ridge Day Surgery Center files form D for $1.3M in financing
- MFC announces April dividend - April 28, 2015
- mHealth market to grow at CAGR of nearly 50% by 2020: 4 statistics on the market by service
- Gastroenterology special issue: "You are what you eat"
- Boston Scientific sales hit $1.77 billion in Q1: 5 things to know