Florida International University, Mimi Children's Partner to Open Pediatric Surgery Center
South Florida Business Journal report.
The ambulatory care center is expected to open in January 2015.
The Building Better Communities Bond Program is funding the project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
HCA preliminary Q3 results show increase in profitRead Now
- Preliminary HCA Q3 results, Tenet stock report & more – 5 recent ASC company key notes
- How can anesthesiologists ensure correct recording of anesthesia start time?
- 5 spine, orthopedic devices for ASCs
- How can device programs evolve to meet specific ASC instrumentation needs?
- Sunshine Act database gets an overhaul