Florida International University, Miami Children's Partner to Open Pediatric Surgery Center
Florida International University and Miami Children's Hospital have partnered to open a 36,000-square-foot pediatric outpatient surgery facility on the FIU campus in Miami, according to a South Florida Business Journal report.
The ambulatory care center is expected to open in January 2015.
The Building Better Communities Bond Program is funding the project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes