Florida International University, Miami Children's Partner to Open Pediatric Surgery Center
Florida International University and Miami Children's Hospital have partnered to open a 36,000-square-foot pediatric outpatient surgery facility on the FIU campus in Miami, according to a South Florida Business Journal report.
The ambulatory care center is expected to open in January 2015.
The Building Better Communities Bond Program is funding the project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists