Florida International University, Miami Children's Partner to Open Pediatric Surgery Center
Florida International University and Miami Children's Hospital have partnered to open a 36,000-square-foot pediatric outpatient surgery facility on the FIU campus in Miami, according to a South Florida Business Journal report.
The ambulatory care center is expected to open in January 2015.
The Building Better Communities Bond Program is funding the project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New Texas MOB to house surgery centerRead Now
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine