Florida International University, Miami Children's Partner to Open Pediatric Surgery Center
Florida International University and Miami Children's Hospital have partnered to open a 36,000-square-foot pediatric outpatient surgery facility on the FIU campus in Miami, according to a South Florida Business Journal report.
The ambulatory care center is expected to open in January 2015.
The Building Better Communities Bond Program is funding the project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Tenet Healthcare named value stock to watch: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes