Florida International University, Miami Children's Partner to Open Pediatric Surgery Center
Florida International University and Miami Children's Hospital have partnered to open a 36,000-square-foot pediatric outpatient surgery facility on the FIU campus in Miami, according to a South Florida Business Journal report.
The ambulatory care center is expected to open in January 2015.
The Building Better Communities Bond Program is funding the project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?