Florida International University, Miami Children's Partner to Open Pediatric Surgery Center
Florida International University and Miami Children's Hospital have partnered to open a 36,000-square-foot pediatric outpatient surgery facility on the FIU campus in Miami, according to a South Florida Business Journal report.
The ambulatory care center is expected to open in January 2015.
The Building Better Communities Bond Program is funding the project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Low FODMAP diet effective in treating IBS — 3 points
- Prowers Medical Center Outpatient Specialty Clinic welcomes Dr. John M. Roberts Jr. — 5 notes
- Gastroenterologist to know: Dr. Frank Gress of Columbia University Medical Center
- Possible link between Zika and Brazilian infants with microcephaly — 5 points
- This administrator grew the ASC's physician base by 35%: 4 key concepts