Flagler Hospital to acquire St. Augustine Surgery Center
St. Augustine Surgery Center is a joint venture between Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America and 10 physicians. The acquisition is expected to close on Oct. 31.
After the transaction closes, the surgery center will undergo construction and reopen as Flagler Surgery Center in February.
The acquisition is a part of Flagler Hospital's strategic expansion into the outpatient surgery space, according to the report.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation announces August dividend
55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
Study questions usefulness of CON
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The payer negotiation checklist: 9 key questions to consider
- Gastroenterologist to know: Dr. Luis Balart of Tulane University School of Medicine
- 5 ways physicians can use computers to facilitate patient engagement
- FDA clears expanded indications for Crospon's EndoFLIP — 4 highlights
- C-arm for orthopedic surgery: Radiation exposure 'well within permissible limits'