Fairfield Medical Center Adds River View Imaging Center to Existing Surgery Center
Fairfield Medical Center in Lancaster, Ohio, has purchased River View Imaging Center, approximately one year after its purchase of River View Surgery Center for $8.5 million in 2011, according to a Lancaster Eagle Gazette report.
The hospital paid $800,000 for the imaging center, which is in the same building as River View Surgery Center. According to FMC CFO Sky Gettys, FMC has contracted with the imaging center to have lab work and imaging tests done.
He said it made sense to purchase the imaging center, to allow the physicians to order tests and perform surgeries in the same building.
Related Articles on ASC Transactions and Valuation:
Maryland's Wilmer Eye Institute Acquires Bel-Air Surgery Center
Georgia's Northside Hospital Opens New Outpatient Surgery Center
10 Hospitals Acquiring, Planning or Developing Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug