Eye Surgery Center of Nashville to Expand Existing Space
The expansion will take place under a new lease at the surgery center's medical office building. The center plans to add a treatment room, with an expected completion date in March.
Eye Surgery Center of Nashville is affiliated with United Surgical Partners International.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
USPI 1Q Financial Results & Development Activity: 5 Key Points
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
ASCs vs. HOPDs: 4 Expected Unexpected Consequences of Rate Equalization
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years