Eye Surgery Center of Nashville to Expand Existing Space
The expansion will take place under a new lease at the surgery center's medical office building. The center plans to add a treatment room, with an expected completion date in March.
Eye Surgery Center of Nashville is affiliated with United Surgical Partners International.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
USPI 1Q Financial Results & Development Activity: 5 Key Points
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
ASCs vs. HOPDs: 4 Expected Unexpected Consequences of Rate Equalization
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- NCI scientists reverse a woman's colon cancer with immunotherapy: 5 research insights
- Somnia Anesthesia releases resource paper on management models: 3 things to know
- 5 healthcare technology trends taking center stage in 2017
- GI leader to know: Dr. Kumar Gutta of Gastroenterology Associates of North Texas
- Southeastern Interventional Pain Associates accredited by AAAHC: 3 things to know