Expansion Project to Add Outpatient Surgery Center to Montana VA Clinic
Once the expansion is complete, the new facility is expected to provide care for 11,000 veterans in Montana and 10,000 veterans in Wyoming.
In addition to outpatient surgery, the facility will offer audiology, therapy, dental and MRI services.
U.S Senators Jon Tester (D-MT) and John Walsh (D-MT) and U.S. Representative Steve Daines (R-MT) are collaborating in an effort to choose a name for the new facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
20 Surgery Centers Expected to Open in 2014
6 Things to Know About the Current ASC Market
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces February Dividend
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader