Expansion Project to Add Outpatient Surgery Center to Montana VA Clinic
Once the expansion is complete, the new facility is expected to provide care for 11,000 veterans in Montana and 10,000 veterans in Wyoming.
In addition to outpatient surgery, the facility will offer audiology, therapy, dental and MRI services.
U.S Senators Jon Tester (D-MT) and John Walsh (D-MT) and U.S. Representative Steve Daines (R-MT) are collaborating in an effort to choose a name for the new facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
20 Surgery Centers Expected to Open in 2014
6 Things to Know About the Current ASC Market
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces February Dividend
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know