Excela Health to Build Latrobe Ambulatory Care CenterThe Unity, Pa., planning commission has approved the Excela Health plan to build the Latrobe Ambulatory Care Center on the site purchased by the company in 2012, according to a TribLive report.
The 114,000-square-foot center is projected to be completed in 2014.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Shore Health Systems, University of Maryland Medical Systems to Build ASC
Long-Term Benefits of Regular Valuations for ASCs: Q&A With Aaron Murski of VMG Health
National Spine & Pain Center Recapitalized by Sentinel Capital Partners
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Ameritox Joins Progressive Medical's Urine Drug Monitoring Network
- 8 Recent Eye Surgery Center Openings, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Harbor House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center to Open Orthopedic Unit
- Johnson & Johnson Will No Longer Produce Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants
- Spinal Elements Relocates Headquarters to 40,000-Square-Foot Facility