Erie Shriners ASC Administrator to Lead Transformation of Shriners Hospital for Children Into Outpatient Facility
Erie Times-News report.
Mr. Walczak led the nearly three-year transformation of Erie Shriners from a hospital to an ambulatory surgery center. He has been asked by Shriners International to direct a similar effort at the Springfield facility.
Mr. Walczak has served as interim administrator at Springfield since January. The position became permanent in August.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Physicians Endoscopy Acquires Minority Interest in Maryland ASC
Symbion Purchases Majority Ownership in St. Louis Women's Surgery Center
North Dakota's Mercy Medical Center Adds Outpatient Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About