Endoscopy Center of Hawaii Opens in Honolulu
The Endoscopy Institute of Hawaii has opened in Honolulu, according to a Star Advertiser report.
The principals of the center say they hope that the city's newest and largest ambulatory surgery center dedicated to digestive track care will reduce the current backlog in colon cancer screenings.
The Institute officially opened this weekend. A collaborative venture between SKAI Ventures and eight general surgeons and gastroenterologists, the institute offers pre-procedural evaluations and patient self-referral to screening exams.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Pennsylvania's Eye Specialists of Ohio Adds Surgery Center
St. Louis Hospitals Continue to Protest Surgery Center With Overnight Stay
Free Download Available for Ambulatory Alliances' Selling Your ASC Webinar
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers