Eastern Utah Surgical Center Acquired by Castleview Hospital
report from the Emery County Progress.
The surgery center will now be named Castleview Hospital Surgery Center and broaden its patient base. The six surgeons associated with the center will join the hospital's medical staff, according to the report.
Castleview Hospital is owned by Brentwood, Tenn.-based LifePoint Hospitals.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent Surgery Center Moves
Outlook on the ASC Industry for 2014: Biggest Concerns & Best Strategies for Success
12 Ambulatory Surgery Centers With Pediatric Programs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About