Eastern Niagara Hospital to Break Ground on Now $3M Surgery Center Project
Buffalo Business First report.
The ground-breaking is to take place three years after Eastern Niagara first filed plans with the state Department of Health.
The 13,500-square-foot surgery center was initially expected to cost $5.6 million, but the project is now estimated at $3 million. The center is projected to reach completion in the summer.
The surgery center will offer orthopedics, ophthalmology, general surgery, plastics and gastroenterology services.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
NYU Lagone Proposes New Medical Building, ASC
5 New & Expanded Joint Venture Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Provident Bank Foundation Donates $15k to Trinitas Regional Medical Center ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
VA Breaks Ground on Eugene Health Clinic, ASCRead Now
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software