Eastern Niagara Hospital to Break Ground on Now $3M Surgery Center Project
Buffalo Business First report.
The ground-breaking is to take place three years after Eastern Niagara first filed plans with the state Department of Health.
The 13,500-square-foot surgery center was initially expected to cost $5.6 million, but the project is now estimated at $3 million. The center is projected to reach completion in the summer.
The surgery center will offer orthopedics, ophthalmology, general surgery, plastics and gastroenterology services.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
NYU Lagone Proposes New Medical Building, ASC
5 New & Expanded Joint Venture Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Provident Bank Foundation Donates $15k to Trinitas Regional Medical Center ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
How Does Competition Affect ASC Valuation?Read Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers