East Tennessee Children's Hospital $75M Expansion to Include Surgery Center
The project also includes a new neonatal intensive care unit, enhanced visitor areas and new parking space.
The hospital plans to break ground on the expansion in August.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
CONs in the ASC Industry: A Brief History & Analysis
14 Hospitals & Health Systems Recently Planning or Opening Surgery Centers
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test