East Tennessee Children's Hospital $75M Expansion to Include Surgery Center
The project also includes a new neonatal intensive care unit, enhanced visitor areas and new parking space.
The hospital plans to break ground on the expansion in August.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
CONs in the ASC Industry: A Brief History & Analysis
14 Hospitals & Health Systems Recently Planning or Opening Surgery Centers
How Do Physicians Impact ASC Valuation? 20 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know