Drs. Ann Kalter and Cynthia Cooper to Perform Gynecologic Surgery at Stratham Ambulatory Surgery Center
Drs. Cooper and Kalter will perform laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, sterilization and other minor surgical procedures at this location, as well as at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.
"We are delighted to be able to offer our patients low-cost treatment for pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding and other gynecologic problems in this safe modern facility," said Dr. Cooper. "Our patients now have a choice as to where to have their outpatient surgery."
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
Massachusetts Good Samaritan Medical Center Acquires North Easton Surgery Center
ASC Reimbursement Trends: On the Up and Up
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets
- NeuroSpine Institute of Orlando’s Global Microsurgical Center of Orlando receives accreditation: 5 key notes
- Australia awards 1st patent for MRSA detection technology: 5 key points