Drs. Ann Kalter and Cynthia Cooper to Perform Gynecologic Surgery at Stratham Ambulatory Surgery Center
Ann H. Kalter, MD, and Cynthia S. Cooper, MD, have started performing outpatient gynecologic surgery at the Stratham Ambulatory Surgery Center in Dover, N.H., according to a Melodika report.
Drs. Cooper and Kalter will perform laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, sterilization and other minor surgical procedures at this location, as well as at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.
"We are delighted to be able to offer our patients low-cost treatment for pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding and other gynecologic problems in this safe modern facility," said Dr. Cooper. "Our patients now have a choice as to where to have their outpatient surgery."
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
Massachusetts Good Samaritan Medical Center Acquires North Easton Surgery Center
ASC Reimbursement Trends: On the Up and Up
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery