Drs. Ann Kalter and Cynthia Cooper to Perform Gynecologic Surgery at Stratham Ambulatory Surgery Center
Drs. Cooper and Kalter will perform laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, sterilization and other minor surgical procedures at this location, as well as at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.
"We are delighted to be able to offer our patients low-cost treatment for pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding and other gynecologic problems in this safe modern facility," said Dr. Cooper. "Our patients now have a choice as to where to have their outpatient surgery."
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
Massachusetts Good Samaritan Medical Center Acquires North Easton Surgery Center
ASC Reimbursement Trends: On the Up and Up
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Clarkson Eyecare partners with RestoringVision on charitable project
- Accreditation leader to know: Alsie Fitzgerald of AAAHC
- Eveia, ECG Management Consultants join forces as healthcare trends to value-based delivery
- What goes up may come crashing down — 5 essentials for surgeons to know about the stock market
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Oct. 8, 2015