Drs. Ann Kalter and Cynthia Cooper to Perform Gynecologic Surgery at Stratham Ambulatory Surgery Center
Drs. Cooper and Kalter will perform laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, sterilization and other minor surgical procedures at this location, as well as at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.
"We are delighted to be able to offer our patients low-cost treatment for pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding and other gynecologic problems in this safe modern facility," said Dr. Cooper. "Our patients now have a choice as to where to have their outpatient surgery."
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
Massachusetts Good Samaritan Medical Center Acquires North Easton Surgery Center
ASC Reimbursement Trends: On the Up and Up
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
WellStar East Cobb Health Park surgery center opensRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today