Drew Memorial Hospital Plans Surgery Center to Replace Operating Suite
My Monticello News report.
The hospital's board of directors met two weeks ago to discuss preliminary plans for the center, as well as the possibility of constructing a geriatric-psychiatric unit as a new income producer for the hospital.
Preliminary plans suggest the surgery center could contain three ORs and 12 pre/post-operative rooms. The cost of the 20,000 square-foot surgery center is currently estimated at $9.5 million.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes