Drew Memorial Hospital Board to Look at Plans for New Surgery Center
The Drew Memorial Hospital Board in Monticello, Ark., will look at plans for a new surgery center in mid-November, according to a My Monticello News report.
Administrator Michael Layfield said the architects will be at the meeting to discuss specific plans for the physical plant. The design process is expected to last several months.
The board approved a contract extension for Kelly Shrum, MD, an employed physician at the hospital who specializes in obstetrics and gynecology.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition