Dr. Matt Ehrlich to Perform LASIK, Catarct Procedures at New Vail Valley Surgery Center
Post Independent report.
With the opening of the surgery center, Dr. Ehrlich — the only full-time ophthalmologist in Eagle and Garfield counties — has begun performing LASIK, cataract and a variety of other advanced surgical ophthalmology procedures.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: The Model of the Future
Selling Your ASC: Prices to Expect and Terms for the Deal
7 Steps to Fix a Broken Physician/Hospital Joint Venture
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About