Dr. Matt Ehrlich to Perform LASIK, Catarct Procedures at New Vail Valley Surgery Center
Matt Ehrlich, MD, will be one of the first independent physicians to take advantage of the new Vail Valley Surgery Center in Glenwood Springs, Colo., according to a Post Independent report.
With the opening of the surgery center, Dr. Ehrlich — the only full-time ophthalmologist in Eagle and Garfield counties — has begun performing LASIK, cataract and a variety of other advanced surgical ophthalmology procedures.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: The Model of the Future
Selling Your ASC: Prices to Expect and Terms for the Deal
7 Steps to Fix a Broken Physician/Hospital Joint Venture
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center