Dr. Marc Anthony Serret to Bring Cases to ThedaCare-Theda Clark Surgery Center
ThedaCare hired Marc Anthony Serret, MD, to the medical staff of Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah, Wis. He will see patients at the ThedaCare-Theda Clark Surgery Center in Oshkosh, Wis., according to a Post Crescent report.
He earned his bachelor's degree from Benedictine University in Illinois and received his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Selling Your ASC: Prices to Expect and Terms for the Deal
Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: The Model of the Future
7 Steps to Fix a Broken Physician/Hospital ASC Joint Venture
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers