Dr. David Ditsworth Opens Philadelphia Spine Surgery Center
David Ditsworth, MD, a board-certified neurosurgeon, has announced the opening of Philadelphia Surgery Center, which offers outpatient spine procedures.
Philadelphia Surgery Center is a freestanding surgery center in Narberth, Pa. Dr. Ditsworth serves as the center's chief of neurosurgery.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Atlanta General & Bariatric Surgery Center Opens
Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k
Lawmakers, Organizations Call for Loosening of North Carolina CON Law
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASCRead Now
- 12 ASCs With Innovative Cost-Cutting Initiatives
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC