Dr. David Ditsworth Opens Philadelphia Spine Surgery Center
Philadelphia Surgery Center is a freestanding surgery center in Narberth, Pa. Dr. Ditsworth serves as the center's chief of neurosurgery.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Atlanta General & Bariatric Surgery Center Opens
Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k
Lawmakers, Organizations Call for Loosening of North Carolina CON Law
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Patient identification mistakes may have fatal consequences — 4 takeaways from the ECRI Institute Patient Safety Organization's recent analysis
- House considers ACA mandate exemption as co-ops continue to shut down — 4 key notes
- Why millennials aren't buying into the ACA — 5 points
- Mylan chief executive gives inaccurate depiction of profits during congressional hearing — 6 things to know
- New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers appoints 4 new leaders