Disney, ESPN Pledge $750k to Connecticut Children's Medical Center Foundation for Expansion, Construction of ASC
BWW tvworld.com report.
The funding will support the construction of a 17,000-square-foot ambulatory surgery center in Farmington, Conn., which will focus on pediatric and neonatal care.
The pledge will also go towards the expansion the medical center's pediatric transport system.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Harris Health Opens New $60M Outpatient Center
ASC-Hospital Joint Ventures: 3 Must-Have Traits for Hospital Partners
Key Observations on ASC Transactions in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 Ways for ASCs to Use EMR as a Marketing Tool
- 4 GI/Endoscopy-Related Devices Receive 510(k) Clearance in November
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute to Expand With New Naples ASC, Medical Office Building
- La Peer Health Systems Opens Los Angeles Hernia Surgery Center
- Graymark Healthcare Changes Name to Foundation Healthcare