Development of New WA Orthopedic Surgery Center in Olympia Expected to Complete in August
A new ambulatory surgery center for Olympia (Wash.) Orthopaedic Associates under development in Olympia is expected to complete in August, according to an Olympian report.
The outpatient surgery center is included in a new 63,000-square-foot medical office building that will also include a patient clinic, six operating rooms, a physical therapy suite and an imaging center.
Olympia Orthopaedic Associates currently operates another surgery center located in Tumwater, Wash., according to the group's website.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers