Development of New WA Orthopedic Surgery Center in Olympia Expected to Complete in August
A new ambulatory surgery center for Olympia (Wash.) Orthopaedic Associates under development in Olympia is expected to complete in August, according to an Olympian report.
The outpatient surgery center is included in a new 63,000-square-foot medical office building that will also include a patient clinic, six operating rooms, a physical therapy suite and an imaging center.
Olympia Orthopaedic Associates currently operates another surgery center located in Tumwater, Wash., according to the group's website.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute to Expand With New Naples ASC, Medical Office Building
- La Peer Health Systems Opens Los Angeles Hernia Surgery Center
- Graymark Healthcare Changes Name to Foundation Healthcare
- Kaiser Permanente Researchers Link Long-Term PPI Use to B12 Deficiency
- AGA Launches New Guidelines for Crohn's Disease