Davis Surgery Center, UC Davis Medical Center create affiliation agreement
The affiliation was made in an effort to relieve pressure in the busy UC Davis operating rooms. The partnership also signifies new alignment for the surgery center, which was founded by independent physicians unaffiliated with any major health system in the area.
Davis Surgery Center is a joint venture between AmSurg and physician owners.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Hospitals Planning or Opening ASCs
Foundation Healthcare Refinances Debt
AmSurg Completes $2.35B Sheridan Acquisition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways
- Florida marks 1st state of local Zika mosquito transmission; 4 people infected — 5 things to know