Davis Surgery Center, UC Davis Medical Center create affiliation agreement
The affiliation was made in an effort to relieve pressure in the busy UC Davis operating rooms. The partnership also signifies new alignment for the surgery center, which was founded by independent physicians unaffiliated with any major health system in the area.
Davis Surgery Center is a joint venture between AmSurg and physician owners.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Hospitals Planning or Opening ASCs
Foundation Healthcare Refinances Debt
AmSurg Completes $2.35B Sheridan Acquisition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASD Management: How a private firm with decades of experience can improve your ASC
- Experienced RN Administrator / Venice, FL
- Non-opioid pain treatment NeuroRelease in development: 3 notes
- Nanticoke Physician Network adds Dr. Ismet Lukolic: 4 things to know
- Takeda named in Working Mother's top companies: 3 notes